Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tatanka's not dead!

The Tampa Bay Devil Rays will host the Florida Marlins May 18th, and many former WWE wrestlers will fight before and after the game apparently. And, my favorite wrestler from when I was little, Tatanka, will be appearing. I honestly thought I heard he died a few years ago. Good to hear that's not so. I also hope alot of people go, more for the Devil Rays then the wrestling. I feel bad for them. The Yankees have played spring training in Tampa forever, and as a result have accumulated a vast fan base down there. It's tough to compete in a market when your not the number one team in your division, never mind in baseball.

In more important news, the Red Sox continue to win and win big. There's really nothing to talk about. Everything's going well with the pitching and the lineup. Manny's hot again. Heck, even Pedroia is heating up as of late. Keep up the good work!

No comments: