Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Curt Schilling

On his weekly WEEI appearance today, Curt Schilling had the following to say about Barry Bonds:

"He admitted that he used steroids. I mean, there's no gray area. He admitted to cheating on his wife, cheating on his taxes, and cheating on the game, so I think the reaction around the league, the game, being what it is, in the case of what people think. Hank Aaron not being there. The commissioner (Bud Selig) trying to figure out where to be. It's sad. ... And I don't care that he's black, or green, or purple, or yellow or whatever. It's unfortunate ... there's good people and bad people. It's unfortunate that it's happening the way it's happening."

Now, I'm not sure why Curt's commenting on this. I mean, I can understand the steriod thing. That affects Schilling's profession. But why the taxes and the wife? How is that Schilling's business?

Whatever. Just keep winning and you can say whatever you want.

No comments: