Sunday, April 22, 2007

two fun things:

1st... i went to a tigers/white sox game yesterday afternoon!!! great game... although the sox won in the 10th... 7-5. the first three sox batters were retired in order... and then the tigers loaded the bases on a double, single, and hit by pitch... and then brought them all in with a grand slam. that was really fun. : )

2nd... the phillies won last night!!!!! AND... hamels, who's on my fantasy team, pitched a complete game. that made me so happy. PLUS... they made a triple play. PLUS chase hit a homer.

AND... they're switching up their batting order. they put victorino first... followed by rowand, rollins, utley, and burrell. we'll see how that works! howard is coming back today, i think. we'll see where he hits.

my mom sent me an email the other day... and at the end she wrote: "P.S. We won't even think about the phillies. I can't even capitalize their name."

but we'll see... maybe things will turn around yet...

No comments: