Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Home Stand

The Pirates are actually 7-6 on the road this year. They are 0-4 at home, getting swept in their only home series.

Tonight begins the first homestand of the season, 9 games against three NL Central opponents.

If we can come out on the winning side of two out of three of these series, I will have hope for the rest of the season.

I'll actually be at the game Friday versus the Reds. I should get to see Snell pitch (Yay!).

Tonight Maholm is on the mound. He hasn't been too great, so I don't know what to expect. I predict 5 innings, 4 runs allowed.

LaNewGuy update: La New Guy is now hitting an impressive .105! That's a full 5 points over triple digits. He is currently 145 points away from being called by his name. Almost halfway there!!

No comments: