Monday, April 2, 2007

Rumor has it...

...Jon Scholl may have given in to joining this blog.

"i think barry bonds should retire. like i wrote on my other blog this afternoon... 'don't steal what you can't earn honestly.'" - Laura

I'll explain my ideas fully on here some day, but for now I'll say I don't care about steroids anymore. I blame MLB more than the players. Let McGwire in the hall of fame. Be happy that we get to see Bonds break the record. Do you really think Barry Bonds is never going to get into the hall of fame? That's laughable. If he doesn't someone will have to start a new committee because the old one has gone whack-o. Yet I bet Bud Selig will be in there. Who's more to blame? When I was eight years old, I knew players were on steroids, but Bud Selig was oblivious or helpless? Please. There have been hundreds of pro basebal players on steroids, but only one saved baseball and only one has over 700 home runs. Those players are McGwire and Bonds.

Happy opening day everyone. I'm gonna buy a month's worth of MLB.TV to watch the first month of the season here on my iBook.

No comments: