Saturday, April 28, 2007

Just Thinking...

How long till Cashman gets some arms for the bullpen? I'm not complaining, but I mean, we all know it's a matter of time before the Yankees make a move. Especially losing four in a row to their perenial punching bag, the Boston Red Sox. And, what 7 games in a row total? The one good thing is everyone's still alive, so I don't think anyone's selling right now. As a general rule, I reserve the right to hate any team that supplement's the Yankees bullpen in any way, shape or form. This includes, but is not limited too, the Columbus Clippers.

By the way, in excellent news, Jon Lester pitched earlier today for the Sox's Triple A affiliate, the Pawtucket Red Sox. He tossed 5 shut out innings, and I think he struke out 6. PLUS, doctors said he was cancer free at a checkup he had Thursday-ish. I guess this means Sunday is the last Automatic Win Day we'll have for a while... Jon Lester should be in the rotation next time around.

Lastly, Diasuke is use to the six man rotation. I'm not saying you go to one, cause you don't. I am saying that you might consider pushing him back one day this time around by inserting Lester into the rotation when Diasuke's scheduled to pitch next. Conviently enough, it would be Lester's fifth day anyway since he also pitched tonight...

No comments: