Monday, April 2, 2007

Phillies Prediction

I realized I forgot my Phillies prediction. They're currently tied 3-3 in the ninth with the Braves, whom I also can't stand. Any team that thinks they're too good for Boston is by definition evil.

Anyway, I'm predicting the Phillies finish in 2nd place in the NL East. I'm not sure about the win total. Keep in mind, for my previous predictions to be right, the Mets, Padres and Dodgers all have to have better records than the Phillies. Hmm. I'm going with the Mets winning 95ish. I guess I'm going with Dodgers and Padres tying with somewhere between 88-90 wins and the Dodgers having the tie breaker of head to head record. I'll say Phillies win 85 games and barely miss the playoffs again.

When Jon Scholl joins, I'll give you my Reds prediction. And then when Andy joins, you'll get the Tigers prediction.

No comments: