Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here goes nothing

This is what it all comes down to ladies and gentlemen. We are guaranteed one last game of Red Sox baseball in 2007. Depending on what they do with this one game, we might be fortunate enough to have another.

I wanted to buy a Schilling Jersey for the game. I went to several stores looking for one. I found the home white one and the alternate home red one. The both had "SCHILLING" on the back, which is unrealistic as the Red Sox don't put the player names on the backs of their home jerseys. Boston fans know the players by number. I didn't get either cause if I'm paying that much I want it to be realistic. Also, I really wanted the road gray one anyway, for reason I may or may not have mentioned previously.

But alas, now is not the time to discuss that. Now is the time for playoff baseball.

I love that dirty water...oh, Boston you're my home!

No comments: