Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stadium Checklist

After the Braves game and the Yankees and Mets games, here is my new tally...

Stadiums been to:
Busch I (STL)
Busch II (STL)
Wrigley (CHI)
Comiskey I (CHI)--I even played a T-Ball game in the outfield before a game!
Comiskey II (CHI)
County Stadium (MIL)
Miller Park (MIL)
Tiger Stadium (DET)
Exhibition Stadium (TOR)--while Skydome is being built
Kauffman (KC)
Cinergy (CIN)
Camden Yards (BAL)
PNC (PIT)
Fenway (BOS)
Citizen's (PHI)
Coors (COL)
Tropicana (TB)
Yankee (NY)
Shea (NY)
Turner Field (ATL)
20 Parks

Hopeful other trips this summer:
Crapfest Park (Miami)--likely
Great American Ballpark (CIN)
The Jake (CLE)
Comerica (DET)

Someday I will have to hit all those West Coast parks. Someday.
Hooray for baseball!

2 comments:

JohnFromBoston said...

You are currently beating me by 12 stadiums. I got
Fenway
Qualcomm Stadium (SD)
Petco Park (SD)
Wrigley
U.S. Cellular
Edison (ANA)
SBC Park (SF)
Great America

Haven't seen games at all of them though. Petco was only for a tour and SBC (now AT&T) is opened to the public on weekends the Giants are away since they have a play ground out in left field. I was lucky enough to get to play wiffle ball and slide down slides with my 5 and 3 year old cousins a few years ago there. If you include minor leagues, I've been to the Pawtucket Red Sox's McCoy Stadium (Red Sox AAA affiliate), as well as the stadiums where Sacramento RiverCats (A's AAA affiliate) and Columbus Clippers (at the time Nationals affiliate, though I think they're the Reds now) play. Forget what they're called though.

Mrs. Utley???? said...

My list:

Veteran's Stadium [old PHI]
Citizen's Bank Park [new PHI]
Camden Yards [BAL]
Yankee Stadium [NYY]
Tiger Stadium [old DET]
Comerica Park [new DET]
Jacobs Field [CLE]
Great American Ballpark [CIN]
Wrigley [CHC]
US Cellular [CHW]
Coors Field [COL]
PNC Park [PIT]
Miller Park [MIL]

It's a lifetime goal to get to them all!! Gotta figure out a way to hit up the west coast ones...