Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Was On Sportscenter! (sort of)

I will have to write more about the Phillies-Braves game I went to last night at some point soon. But one of the fun parts was Pat Burrell's homerun, which went about 5 feet over my head in the bleachers. My buddy and I paused the replay on Sportscenter when we got back and there we were, a couple rows in front of the guy who nearly broke his hand trying to catch it. Most people wouldn't be able to recognize the back of my head, but it was us. Finally, after all these years of top notch plays, I finally got my time in the highlights!

4 comments:

Mrs. Utley???? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Utley???? said...

i missed it!!!! but still... that's REALLY fun!! a new baseball goal to add to my list: be on sportscenter.

JohnFromBoston said...

Congratulations. Was it a top play?

birdsonabat said...

It was not a top play, just part of the game recap.