Thursday, June 12, 2008

All Star Ballot

Here's who I voted for. I voted not so much based on stats but more based on who I like...which is pretty much the Red Sox

American League
C-J. Varitek
1B- Youkilis
2B-Pedroia
3B-Lowell
SS-O.Cabrera (arguably my favorite shortstop of all time)
OF-Manny
OF-J.D. Drew (stepping up big without Ortiz. Gets the nod)
OF-M. Bradley (as someone with a temper myself, I appreciate the man)
DH-Ortiz

National League- a lot tougher. Never watch these guys.
C-B McCann- totally on stats. Don't even know his first name.
1B-D. Lee- I've always liked him. Don't know why.
2B-B. Phillips-played great in a game I went to last year, and even hit a homerun to win some guy a lifetime supply of pizza or something. I respect that.
3B-NOMAH!
SS-H. Ramirez- Went based on stats. Didn't hurt that he's the reason the Sox have Beckett and Lowell...
OF-Griffey
OF-W. Pena
OF-D. Roberts-if one man deserves to be a perennial All Star, it is without question Dave Roberts.

1 comment:

thempirates said...

Nate McLouth is a no-brainer for OF in the NL.