Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greetings from Ohio

Ladies and gentlemen please allow me to me to introduce myself. I am mr. midge man, die hard Cleveland sports fan. While I know I am doomed for heartache for the rest of my natural sporting life I keep in good spirts by reminding myself that no matter how bad my Indians are we are at least still better than the Pirates. Even if our record may not show it.

I leave now for my morning class but I have one quick little point to make. While the Indians did lose last night two zip verses the lowly Royals I found this game to be the surest sign of a team turnaround yet. In all honestly how often do you think this team is going to be shut out? And if we continue to see a turnaround in the likes of Cliff Lee and Pavano... Be afraid, be very afriad.

2 comments:

J Arthur Ellis said...

Thanks for joining us!! I'll be posting something at lunch today.

JohnFromBoston said...

Welcome aboard!