Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My last game of the season

A week from today I'll be going to my final Pirates game of the year, vs. the Cardinals.

An interesting note: In all 20+ games I've been to at PNC Park, the Pirates have either won or had the winning run at the plate in the bottom of the 9th at EVERY SINGLE GAME I've been to. I have never seen the Pirates get blown out at PNC Park.

They definitely have a winning record at games I've been to, as well. A good one at that, probably something like 15-10.

Let's hope it continues. A couple weeks after the game I'll be moving to Columbus, so I'll be abandoning MLB and the NFL and start to love Major League Soccer and Arena Football. Hahaha. Just kidding about that one.

(Although I have to admit I'll likely watch the Columbus Destroyers in the ArenaBowl on TV this Sunday.)

No comments: